During this period of evolution for the energy industry, there has never been a more vital time to personally reconnect with the international sector. This June, Global Petroleum Show (GPS) is back to give you direct access to the energy supply chain and strengthen your business relationships. Get reacquainted with the latest technology and services from leading brands driving the industry towards a productive and more efficient future.
Now is the time to explore and develop your industry, join the energy industry and get your exhibition pass today – it’s free for oil & gas industry professionals. See you there!
June 7-9, 2016
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Connect face-to-face with the global community
- See live demonstrations directly from companies at work in the sector
- Forge stronger business relationships with new and existing customers
- Hear the latest information from leading companies and experts
HIGHLIGHTS AND FEATURES
- Exhibits displaying the latest technologies
- Dynamic networking opportunities from day to evening
- Outdoor equipment letting you experience the oilfield in person
- New Zones including Clean Technology Zone, Global Logistics Zone, Fracking Innovation Zone, and Digital Oilfield Experience
- SPE Canada Heavy Oil Technical Conference (separate registration required)
- Indigenous Conference on Energy (separate registration required)